Happy Presentation Day!

So I presented in aforementioned intimidating class about Edward Taylor (my paper topic, as well) and suddenly--boom! I feel like I'm an expert or something. I'm answering people's questions and talking authoritatively, although its a bit of a pantamine because, of course, I'm not an expert. My teacher, the one sitting eight feet away, is the expert. Duh.

The good news is that this takes stresses 4 and 3 off, leaving only 1 and 2 and 1 gets printed in triplicate on cotton paper tomorrow, leaving only gluttony and glowsticks for stress 2 goodness this weekend!

P.S. Apologies to everyone I've been blowing off this past week, including my 519 class (for two weeks!)

Comments

Hello hello! I'm posting your blog address on mine because it's brilliant. You too. :)
mlh said…
(And Dr. M, this includes my not address your economic questions.)
xister said…
Good work. Isn't nice to feel really smart. I just wrote a paper for my English class, I feel so impressive.

Good luck this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Products of A Slightly Fevered Mind After A Long Girls' Night Out.

Moms and Vets: a little rant about people who complain about Mothers Day

Allow-parenting /or/ How I Learned to Let Go and Let Grandma