What Everyone Knows (But rarely does)

Health Edition! (Feel free to add on the most useful things to get neglected far too often)

1. Exercise Everyday

Benefits health, immune system, as useful for depression as Prozac, relieves stress, improves stamina and energy.

2. Sleep Well at Night

Improves mood, energy, resistance to infection, weight loss.

3. Wash...Daily!

Less likely to get sick, improves skin tone, mood, sociality.

4. Drink Water

Improves physical and mental performance, cleans kidneys, digestive tract, clears skin tone

5. Brush and Floss

Dental health, good breath

6. Eat Fruits and Vegetables

Digestion, vitamins, fiber, prevents certain types of cancer/heart disease




There it is. Start with the basics, fools. So hop to it, you crazy fad-dieters!

Comments

Makayla Steiner said…
I think you should know, I have actually eaten breakfast more than twice this semester already (quite a feat, seeing as I don't often like breakfast foods and I'm usually in a mad dash to get to school/work on time) AND I have been drinking water and orange juice like crazy (okay, okay, that's because I've been sick) BUT! I believe I am on the right track. Thank you Dr. Mary. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Products of A Slightly Fevered Mind After A Long Girls' Night Out.

In Defense of Stephanie Meyer.

Moms and Vets: a little rant about people who complain about Mothers Day