Eleventh Hour Doubts

Do you ever have that sinking feeling that you're out of your league?

Well, after having cheerfully read an Agatha Christie novel with many cheerful, hearty and adventurous heroines, I thought I'd do a little work and read one of my professor's teaching philosophy statements to model my own on. Nuts.

He refers to several theories and buzzwords that I HAVE NO IDEA what they mean (sorry for the caps, but at this hour, it makes more sense than italics). That only serves to remind me that I haven't started the paper for my June workshop that I'm supposed to submit by May 1st, which, I might remind you, is in less than 2 weeks. And what in Santa's present-range am I supposed to write about women's religious rhetoric in america in the 19th century? And that reminds me how I ought to be preparing something for CCCC's next year... YARGH!


The Agatha-Christie-heroine thing to do, of course, would be to be calm, collected, finding simple, yet clever, solutions to all my problems. Probably while on a bus to Anatoly. I, however, will spend the next two and a half hours watching streamed movies on Netflix and reading books from the sampler section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Products of A Slightly Fevered Mind After A Long Girls' Night Out.

In Defense of Stephanie Meyer.

Moms and Vets: a little rant about people who complain about Mothers Day